Monday, November 22, 2010

My newest Creation!!!

So I finally have made something for myself.I tend to make everyone something for Christmas and never make it for my self but this is all mine!!!! :)
I found a fabulous blog brown paper packages 
They had a banner I  loved  and of course the blog too!!!
I used my two favorite colours .Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip!! The font is from MS Word !
Stars are punched with Martha Stewart punch and some silver Vinyl my hubby had in his stash shhhhhh don't tell.
The letters were finished with Crystal Effects.Stars are from the dollar store and finished with a crackle finish.
Chocolate ribbon and Let it Snow ribbon ... Voila . My color scheme for this year..Chocolate and blue!! :)
Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those colors too Tina! Very pretty - good for you. I won't tell;)
Hugs

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Awesome banner! The colours look fabulous together.