Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Crafts

This year I decided to make all handmade gifts for friends and family...

My hubby brought home a scroll saw that his boss lent to us well me to make my projects.. I took pictures of what i had and ended up making about another dozen of the half snowmen,and 20 more of the long snowmen,and a dozen stars... made 3 of the larger snowmen then my blades kept breaking and was getting busy with bathroom reno's ..I did see something at a store and off I went crafting some more... Now I am crafted out anyone else like that? Craft like a mad women then crash!!! I even made a point of making things for myself as I always give to others and never keep for myself......:)

2 comments:

Not Intrerested anymore said...

...and as one of the recipients of these amazing creations, let me assure you I am still in awe of your talent, creativity...not to mention your ability to maintain some reasonable facsimile of sanity whilst finishing over 100 of these!!!???!!

You are simply amazing, my friend - I am truly blessed to have you in my life.

Merry Christmas!!!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Tina, these are all amazing!!! Where in the world did you find time to make all of those! I love the snowmen heads the most. :-)
(Ps: I gave you a Stylish Blog Award on my blog today - http://www.littlemissscrapalicious.com/2011/01/red-white-and-black-2011.html)