Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sympathy Card

Hi Everyone!!!
Well My husband came home last night and told me a friend had just lost her father.. so sad..
anyhow he asked if I had a card in my stash (yes I am a card hoarder).Well I didn't really have anything so off to my desk I went!! I did make 2 different cards for him to choose from. Loved both but he chose the thoughts and prayer (tree ) card. I took pictures very late with no sunlight and I will post them just to show the difference between sunlight and night shots.. wow!!! Here they are....



The first card was made with a dark blue c/s ,very vanilla,and the awash with flowers stamp set and of course some blue brads, square lattice embossing folder.
Ink I used .. night of navy,pear pizzaz,basic black.

Second card was made with some early espresso,old olive,very vanilla c/s ,square lattice embossing folder and tree stamp from thoughts and prayers stamp set ,retired with sympathy stamp.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Tina, both cards are beautiful but, I think he chose the right one...LOVE the green one and the tree image...then again, I'm all about earth tones and nature...GORGEOUS!