Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teacher gift

Today was my sons graduation from kindergarten.. All of the students were sent home with a sheet to color Their favorite thing about kindergarten.. and sign their name. and a picture of themselves..well the album turned out fantastic..I altered the front inside and back .. the pictures aren't to clear but i think you get the idea!!! We used a 8x8 album and with minor adjustments to the paper I slipped them in.The pictures are blurry and I need to figure out how to take proper pictures in a classroom and gym :).

7 comments:

Naomi said...

This is just TOO cute, Tina! What a great idea!!! I bet Maher's teacher LOVED it!

Dana said...

What an amazing keepsake!! Kids are so free with their drawings! I love it!!
Hugs~
Dana

Views From My Scraproom... said...

what a neat idea! You can keep it for years to come! I wish someone would've come up with this idea when my kids were young. Found you on the Outlawz and am now a follower!

Roxann Suits said...

This is so cute! I love all of the cards and crafts. Saw you on The Outlawz! Hope you can visit me!
Hugz, Roxann

Sharri said...

Tina This is amazing and I am sure the teacher will cherish it!
I found you at The Outlawz follow me forum and am now a follower!

Frances said...

Very cute! I love all of the cards and crafts. Saw you on The Outlawz! Hope you can visit me!
Hugs, Frances.

Darlene Lyons said...

I think your very talented, I hope to see you again in blog world real soon! I found you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz, I hope you will visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com